- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
The Dream & Pusha T Pen a Forgettable Love Letter With “Dope B*tch” (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/06/12 | Filed under Downloads, Pusha T, The Dream
Anyone else find it slightly laughable that The Dream enlisted Pusha T for a song called "Dope B*tch?" Emphasis on that "dope" part. I want to like "Dope B*tch," but the song seems so overly simple that it's impossible to fully enjoy. And it becomes even less remarkable when you compare it to Pusha T and The Dream's "Exodus 23:1." It almost sounds like it's the rough draft of what would have been a completed version of the song.
I love how The Dream adds a quick disclaimer ("I mean no disrespect by this next line") before he goes on to refer to the subject of the song as a "dope b*tch* about 20 times. For some reason I don't think that disclaimer's gonna be enough for all the feminists out there. Also, I'm very curious as to what exactly a "cocaine persona" (heard early in The Dream's second verse) is. Sounds like a nice way of calling someone a crackhead.
See Also: Looks Like The Only Person Who Doesn’t Think Pusha T’s “Exodus 23:1” Is Dope Is Lil Wayne (Listen)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)