- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Block Of Drake: Waka Flocka & Drake Want Your “Round Of Applause” (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 09/12/11 | Filed under Downloads, Drake, Waka Flocka, Block Of Drake
When a song starts off with someone burping I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't have the highest of expectations. (He did say "excuse me" though.) For this last song in the "Block Of Drake" Waka Flocka takes us to the strip club with help from Drizzy on "Round Of Applause Remix." I'll say this, Drake and Waka Flocka sure know how to show the strippers love. They've got them covered from heels, or as Drake squeakily pronounces it "hills," to tuition. "Round Of Applause Remix" is strip club anthem gold, but aside from that setting the song might get tired quick.
After hearing this song it kind of reminds me of the time Drake jumped on Future's "Tony Montana" song and everyone was confused out of their mind. This is a lot less confusing, but still somewhat unexpected. Do Drake and Waka get a round of applause for this song? Not quite, but something tells me a lot of booty's will be clapped thanks to "Round Of Applause."
More: Don't make Aubrey cry lonely tears, check out the rest of our "Block of Drake".
Play Waka Flocka ft. Drake - Round Of Applause Remix