- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Drake Brings Out The Goons & Sweaters For “Headlines” Video (Video Breakdown)Posted by Danielle Harling on 10/03/11 | Filed under Drake, Video Breakdown
0:15 – Are those baseball gloves? Is it time for the annual Young Money, Cash Money softball game already? My how time flies.
0:23 – I present to you the toughest goons in all of Canada.
0:56 – Whoo is that with the owl sweatshirt?
1:08 – Only Drizzy would bring the hood to a chateau.
1:09 – Cough syrup and Sprite cocktails for everyone!
1:32 – This elevator scene is visually stunning. Seriously though.
1:54 – So Drake couldn’t let us get one video without him wearing one of his Bill Cosby sweaters.
2:32 –Is that a Hermes scarf he’s waving around? I hope not because that’s about as gangster as a litter of kittens.
3:02 – There aren’t many things better than a dinnerless dinner.
3:05 – The song’s over so I’m guessing we’re about to watch Drake nod his head at various locations for almost a minute.
3:25 – Reeeemix!
3:30 – Ahh never mind, Drake just wanted you to know how “Headlines” would sound if you were sippin on that sizzurp.
3:59 – Pretty cool video overall.