- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Kanye Hated “Juicy”, So What Are Biggie’s 5 Best Beats?
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Doorknocker & Bamboo Earrings: The Ultimate Ode To The 80’sPosted by Danielle Harling on 01/28/10 | Filed under Women's Fashion
For the Hip Hop diva, the 80’s inspired doorknocker and bamboo earrings are an absolute must. Although it’s sometimes hard to find anything aside from your standard gold, hoop-shaped earrings, RefinedHype.com has compiled a list of four doorknocker/bamboo earring’s that are anything but standard.
This Tinkerbell-inspired pair of earrings is a throwback to the Disney movie-filled days of many of our childhoods.
This pair of bamboo earrings is perfect for the comic book-loving fashionista. If that particular group of fashionistas even exists...
If you’re looking for an edgy pair of door knocker earrings then this triangle-shaped pair of earrings should do just the trick.
Spice up a glam outfit with these vintage-themed pair of door knockers.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype