- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Doorknocker & Bamboo Earrings: The Ultimate Ode To The 80’sPosted by Danielle Harling on 01/28/10 | Filed under Women's Fashion
For the Hip Hop diva, the 80’s inspired doorknocker and bamboo earrings are an absolute must. Although it’s sometimes hard to find anything aside from your standard gold, hoop-shaped earrings, RefinedHype.com has compiled a list of four doorknocker/bamboo earring’s that are anything but standard.
This Tinkerbell-inspired pair of earrings is a throwback to the Disney movie-filled days of many of our childhoods.
This pair of bamboo earrings is perfect for the comic book-loving fashionista. If that particular group of fashionistas even exists...
If you’re looking for an edgy pair of door knocker earrings then this triangle-shaped pair of earrings should do just the trick.
Spice up a glam outfit with these vintage-themed pair of door knockers.