- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Doorknocker & Bamboo Earrings: The Ultimate Ode To The 80’sPosted by Danielle Harling on 01/28/10 | Filed under Women's Fashion
For the Hip Hop diva, the 80’s inspired doorknocker and bamboo earrings are an absolute must. Although it’s sometimes hard to find anything aside from your standard gold, hoop-shaped earrings, RefinedHype.com has compiled a list of four doorknocker/bamboo earring’s that are anything but standard.
This Tinkerbell-inspired pair of earrings is a throwback to the Disney movie-filled days of many of our childhoods.
This pair of bamboo earrings is perfect for the comic book-loving fashionista. If that particular group of fashionistas even exists...
If you’re looking for an edgy pair of door knocker earrings then this triangle-shaped pair of earrings should do just the trick.
Spice up a glam outfit with these vintage-themed pair of door knockers.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype