- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Want “More Fire”? Donnis’ Got You Covered (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/26/10 | Filed under Downloads, Donnis
Going into more detail, on the plus side I've got to give props to Donnis for the first Clue ("Kill it with a dagger in the dining room, tell Professor Plum...") and "To Wong Foo" ("watchin my boys turn bitch to wong foo") references I can ever remember hearing. On the other side, didn't Drake already drop an almost identical "Mr. Ripley" line? Or am I thinking of something else. Someone set me straight in the comments below.
And because I never get tired of watching d-bags knocked out, check out Donnis throwing a nasty right hand.
Download "More Fire" w/MediaFire.
Download "More Fire" w/UserShare
We don't need no water....
Play Donnis - More Fire