- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Dirty Money Recruit Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj for “Hello Good Morning (Remix)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/14/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Diddy, Remixes, Dirty Money
I know that was a really snarky intro, but on the real, I'm really enjoying this for three primary reasons. One, for the most part Diddy doesn't do anything. His vocals on the hook are so produced it could be anyone, and we shockingly don't get a Diddy monologue like "Ghost of Christopher Wallace". Two, it's almost impossible not to enjoy a Rick Ross verse right now. And three, this is actually one of my favorite Nicki verses in a while, or at least one that I don't find aggravating. She sounds kind of like Onyx.
Dirty Money's "Last Train to Paris" album is due to drop on June 28 and I'm predicting it's going to flop.
UPDATE: Sorry folks, had to take down the link because of a cease and desist.
Say good morning again right now and listen to the track below.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype