- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Dirty Money Recruit Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj for “Hello Good Morning (Remix)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/14/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Diddy, Remixes, Dirty Money
I know that was a really snarky intro, but on the real, I'm really enjoying this for three primary reasons. One, for the most part Diddy doesn't do anything. His vocals on the hook are so produced it could be anyone, and we shockingly don't get a Diddy monologue like "Ghost of Christopher Wallace". Two, it's almost impossible not to enjoy a Rick Ross verse right now. And three, this is actually one of my favorite Nicki verses in a while, or at least one that I don't find aggravating. She sounds kind of like Onyx.
Dirty Money's "Last Train to Paris" album is due to drop on June 28 and I'm predicting it's going to flop.
UPDATE: Sorry folks, had to take down the link because of a cease and desist.
Say good morning again right now and listen to the track below.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype