- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Diddy Tops The List Of Forbes Magazine’s Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists (Thanks To Ciroc)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/17/12 | Filed under QuickHits, Diddy
It's no wonder Diddy yells at random people in clubs when they're not drinking Ciroc, he's getting PAID thanks to his share of Ciroc's profits. And when I say paid I mean double-digit millions per year. On top of that if Ciroc is ever sold he's guaranteed at least $100 million. So I think it's safe to say that his dealings with Ciroc single-handedly made Diddy Hip-Hop's top earner. Here's the full list:
1. Diddy - $550 Million
2. Jay-Z - $460 Million
3. Dr. Dre - $260 Million
4. Baby - $125 Million
5. 50 Cent - $110 Million
Head over to Forbes.com for the full story.
See Also: Yea, That’s Really Diddy Jumping Over A Bull In This New Ciroc Ad (Video)