- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
This Week in Unneccesary Decoding: 2 Chainz’ “No Lie”Posted by Nathan S. on 05/30/12 | Filed under Humor, Videos, QuickHits, 2 Chainz
Congratulations that one guy who couldn't understand
Stay tuned for the next episode where Chainz explains that when he explains that, "It's mine, I spend it" is actually code for spending money that's yours.
See Also: It’s “No Lie”, 2 Chainz Just Got Overshadowed by Drake (Listen & Download)