- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Holy Sh*t, Pharoahe Monch Just Killed Mayday’s “Death March (Remix)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/01/12 | Filed under Refined Picks, Downloads, Mayday, Stat Quo, Pharoahe Monch
As I've written before, Pharoahe's one of the those rappers who you know is better than almost everyone else, but he releases new music relatively infrequently, so you begin to forget just how dope he is. Then some shit that that verse smacks you across the face and you're like, "Oh yeah, he is the fucking man". It's not just his lyricism, his flow and delivery are unlike anything anyone else is doing - he'll switch up his style halfway through a line. So yeah, I'm stan-ing the fuck out right now.
"Then? Flashing lights and fast cars / Us? Gas masks, flash mobs." Amen.
The OG "Death March" is off Mayday's upcoming "Take Me To Your Leader" album, dropping via the house that Tech N9ne built/Strange Music on March 27. Mark your calendars according.
See Also: Mayday Somehow Manages to Get Even Doper on “Death March” (Listen & Download)
See Also: This Is What Dope Hip-Hop Looks Like: Pharoahe Monch’s “I’m Still Standing” (Video)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Mayday ft. Pharoahe Monch & Stat Quo - Death March (Remix)