- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Batman “The Dark Knight Rises” Trailer Sets New Bar for Badassery (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/20/11 | Filed under QuickHits, Movies
I don't go out to the movies very often anymore. You know, cause sitting in traffic, paying a rack for parking and a ticket then having a human manatee spill his super jumbo Dr. Pepper on me doesn't sound that awesome when I can just chill at home and buy that shit on Netflix for $5.
But after watching the trailer to the new Batman movie, "Dark Knight Rises", there is no motherfucking way I'm not seeing this one on the largest screen possible. Holy fuck this looks badass. Bonus points to Heinz Ward. Returning a kick off for a touchdown when you're a slow, aging wide reciever and everyone around you is dying requires some real concentration.