- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Cypress Hill Sparks a Block Party on “Armada Latina” Video (Watch)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/09/10 | Filed under Videos, Cypress Hill
The Refined Take:
1) I don't know about where you live, but out here in L.A. this song is blowing up. Radio's giving it sporadic airplay, but more importantly if you drive around you'll hear it playing from stereos everywhere from the stoop to the black party. This is the official summer jam, at least in my house.
2) I'm not a big car guy, but I'd much rather have a lowrider like that than a new Bentley. A customed-out powder blue '64 Chevy Malibu? Yes please.
3) Wow, Pitbull taking the GILF route. Did not see that coming.
4) Sweet baby jesus the beautiful women to guys ratio is out of control here. Remind me to make sure I'm at Cypress Hill's next video shoot. Then again, it still might not be as good as the time I was at the Playboy Mansion with Cypress Hill (shameless bragging).
5) If you want to get your next party started you can download the track here. And be sure to stay tuned for RefinedHype's album giveaway of Cypress Hill's upcoming album "Rise Up" when it drops on...wait for it...4/20.