- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Crooked I Gives Pusha T A Serious Run For His Money On His “Exodus 23:1” Freestyle (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/23/12 | Filed under Downloads, Crooked I
Pusha T's "Exodus 23:1" is one of those songs that's so dope on it's own that it shouldn't be remixed, freestyled over, Bieber-ized, none of that. But Slaughterhouse's Crooked I recently took it upon himself to jump on the track with his own freestyle and he's one of very few artists who gets a pass for borrowing Pusha T's latest beast of a song.
Would it be too bold to ask the question of whose version of "Exodus 23:1" was better? While Crooked I's "Exodus 23:1" freestyle is pretty dope this is one of those situations where the original really can't be topped. And if you can't get enough Slaughterhouse and "Exodus 23:1" there's always Joell Ortiz' "Iron On You" which is yet another remix of the song. Enjoy!
See Also: Crooked I & Slaughterhouse Battle the “Monsters in My Head” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)