- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Let’s All Just Mellow The F**k Out & Listen to Cody Chestnutt’s “Till I Met Thee”Posted by Nathan S. on 09/27/12 | Filed under
Damn, this turned out to be a stressful day. Hey, don't laugh, cropping the heads off booty models and dealing with rappers on the internet isn't exactly the joy ride you might think. Ok, so it actually is, but still, I need to mellow the fuck out...
...and right on cue some new Cody Chestnutt music entered the world. Best known as the guy who made the Roots' "The Seed 2.0" one of the best songs of 2009, Chestnutt's been doing a blend of soul, gospel and R&B that only the most hard hearted would dare not enjoy.
I'm sure much of RefinedHype Nation has far more demanding day jobs than I do, so how about we all sit back, drink something, smoke something, and mellow the fuck out with "Till I Met Thee".
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)