- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Catching the F**k Up W/ Cocaine ‘80s: “Queen to Be”, “Take My Keys” & More (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/21/12 | Filed under Downloads, Common, No I.D.
And boom, just like that we've been hit with three new tracks over as many days: "Queen to Be", "This Can't Be a Crime" and "Take My Keys". While "Queen to Be" will likely grab most of RefinedHype Nation's attention first, all three cuts are some seriously laid back hip-hop-ish goodness. (This is some of that trap music Common goes to war with.) In truth it's nothing groundbreaking, but I'm not so spoiled that I'm going to complain about some multi-multi-multi Grammy Award winning musicians putting out quality shit for free.
"Queen to Be" and "This Can't Be a Crime" are below - to check out 'Take My Keys" click here. Hopefully we'll get another random EP from these dudes soon, but until then, enjoy:
See Also: Common & No I.D. Travel to the 80s, Snort Cocaine, Release “Six” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Cocaine 80s - Queen to Be