- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
DJ Clark Kent Talks Respect Between Biggie & Jay-Z In This Dope Interview With Frank The ButcherPosted by Danielle Harling on 09/21/12 | Filed under Videos, Notorious BIG
While the Notorious B.I.G. is hands down one of the most talked about artists in Hip-Hop to this day, it's still a rarity hearing first-hand stories from people who actually knew the rapper. So when a rare, first-hand story about Biggie does surface it's always hella intriguing.
During his interview on Frank The Butcher's "The Butcher's Block," DJ Clark Kent spoke on introducing Biggie to Jay-Z, their "automatic respect" for each other, and how he had to pull a few moves to get "Brooklyn's Finest" made. In the episode, Hip-Hop impresario Hawaii Mike also offers up some interesting commentary on print media vs. online media.
See Also: Does It Get Any More Awesome Than This Rare Footage Of Jay-Z & Biggie Performing “Get Money”?
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype