- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
DJ Clark Kent Talks Respect Between Biggie & Jay-Z In This Dope Interview With Frank The ButcherPosted by Danielle Harling on 09/21/12 | Filed under Videos, Notorious BIG
While the Notorious B.I.G. is hands down one of the most talked about artists in Hip-Hop to this day, it's still a rarity hearing first-hand stories from people who actually knew the rapper. So when a rare, first-hand story about Biggie does surface it's always hella intriguing.
During his interview on Frank The Butcher's "The Butcher's Block," DJ Clark Kent spoke on introducing Biggie to Jay-Z, their "automatic respect" for each other, and how he had to pull a few moves to get "Brooklyn's Finest" made. In the episode, Hip-Hop impresario Hawaii Mike also offers up some interesting commentary on print media vs. online media.
See Also: Does It Get Any More Awesome Than This Rare Footage Of Jay-Z & Biggie Performing “Get Money”?
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype