- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
I Don’t Know Why, But I Dig Clams Casino’s “Never Let Me Go (Remix)” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/21/12 | Filed under Remixes, Clams Casino
The ironic thing about the interwebs is that while in theory I should be constantly running into new, surprising shit, the flood of new music has caused me to hunker down and keep coming back to the familiar to maintain my sanity.
So I can honestly say that I was surprised when I heard Clams Casino's (probably best known for his work with A$AP Rocky) remix of Florence + The Machine's "Never Let Me Go". I don't really know how to describe it, and I don't particularly have any insightful analysis or commentary here.
All I really know is that I'm feeling this, and I didn't expect to be feeling this, and that makes it even doper. Maybe you'll feel the same way, maybe you won't. Either way, press play on something you might not have listened to otherwise and see what happens.