- Every Andre 3000 Guest Verse, Ranked (An Absurdly Detailed Investigation)
- Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Studio” Video? (NSFW)
- Thoughts on Fat Joe’s Career After His Death (He Totally Didn’t Die)
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Does The Added 2 Chainz Verse On Chrisette Michele’s “Charades” Ruin Her Comeback Record? (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 10/24/12 | Filed under 2 Chainz, Chrisette Michelle
Someone please call the United Nations, PETA, President Obama, somebody, because these unnecessary 2 Chainz features have got to stop. For me, 2 Chainz' appearance on Chrisette Michele's "Charades" was the final blow. Chrisette has been absent from the music scene for quite sometime and instead of hearing her angelic vocals at the start of "Charades" we're met with 2 Chainz' singing. Yes, 2 Chainz singing on a record that already features a dope singer. I can't even begin to tell you how confused my ears were thanks to that move.
With or without a 2 Chainz verse, "Charades" is a decent song but it's surely lacking as a comeback record. It's just a little too much on the light and whimsical side for me and it doesn't necessarily have me eager for the next release from Chrisette either.
And so we have yet another 2 Chainz verse that did not help whatsoever in creating a hit record. When will this madness stop?
See Also: Tyga & 2 Chainz Serve As Two Predictable Additions On Brandy’s “Put It Down (Remix)” (Listen)
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype