- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Am I Huffing Paint or is Chris Brown x Big Sean x Wiz Khalifa’s “Til I Die” Actually Good? (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/10/12 | Filed under Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Chris Brown
Which is why, honestly, I was surprised to find myself digging his new single "Til I Die". That Danja beat is all over the place, but that's exactly what I like about it - it sounds like dubstep, classic soul and hip-hop had a baby. And while neither Breezy or guest features Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa do remarkable work here, their rhymes are at least good enough to keep things moving.
So yeah - this one's not going into my personal favorite playlist, I might just like it more than any other Brown-related track in recent memory. Then again, that may just be the half a gallon of paint thinner I just huffed talking. As always, I'm relying on RefinedHype Nation to set me straight.
Oh, and for those who care, Brown's upcoming album "Fortune" drops on May 4. Frankly I'm dreading it - every time I do a Breezy album review his balls crazy fans act like I just murdered their mother. Good times.