- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Chip Tha Ripper’s “25 Wives” - Dope Song, Terrible Idea (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/18/11 | Filed under Downloads, Wale, Chip Tha Ripper
But what the man lacks in marital advice he makes up for in dopeness. Producer Boi-1da's primarily known for his bangers and epic radio joints, but here he gets smooth and soulful with one of the better instrumentals I've heard in a minute. It's a beat style that compliments Chip's laid back flow perfectly, and while I'm pretty sure Wale's verse wasn't intended for this track (he doesn't mention wives at all), the Maybach Music representer works here.
No word yet on a release date for Chip's upcoming "Tell Yo Friends" album, but keep it locked for his next two singles, "Taking a Bath With a Toaster" and "Eating Asbestos".
Play Chip Tha Ripper - 25 Wives