- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
So This Pusha T Verse On Chester French’s “Next Big Thing” Is Pretty Unexpected (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/19/12 | Filed under Pusha T, Pharrell, Chester French
What a difference a second listen makes. Upon first hearing Chester French's "Next Big Thing" it sounded a lot like it would fit perfectly on the soundtrack to any made-for-TV Disney movie, even with verses from Pusha T and Pharrell. But "Next Big Thing" becomes a lot more enjoyable after the first listen and also a lot less Nickelodeon friendly. Although this is one of those tracks that gradually grows on you I can't help but wonder if the Pusha T and Pharrell verses are what make the song.
But the more I listen to "Next Big Thing" the more I feel like the song would be okay if it didn't feature any rapper appearances. It's like a pop song with street cred.
"Next Big Thing" is featured on Chester French's "Music 4 TNGRS" which is available for purchase on iTunes.
See Also: The Dream & Pusha T Pen a Forgettable Love Letter With “Dope B*tch” (Listen & Download)
Play Chester French ft. Pharrell & Pusha T - "Next Big Thing"