- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
There Sure Is A Lot Of Chocolate Syrup In This 2 Chainz & Drake “No Lie” VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 06/19/12 | Filed under Videos, Drake, QuickHits, 2 Chainz
What happens when you combine lots of chocolate syrup, hookah, a random skateboarder, and a lie detector test? Well, you get the slightly weird music video for 2 Chainz and Drake's "No Lie." Also, from what I've heard no champagne bottles were hurt during the make of this video.
See Also: Despite a 2 Chainz Verse Ciara’s “Sweat” Is Still Pretty Forgettable (Listen)