- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Hate Listening to Birdman & Rick Ross’ “Born Stunna” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/14/12 | Filed under Downloads, Rick Ross, Birdman, Refined Hate
At this point there's got to be a Cash Money production sweatshop. Birdman locks you in a dark room with a Dixie cup of water and you can't come out until you've come up with 20 beats that sound like Lex Luger knock offs. There's no way he's paying for production like this, no way. As for Birdman's "raps", it's hard to think of any conceivable reason why he's still grabbing a mic. The man sounds like Diddy's ghostwriting for him: "Since the money came we doin the money dance." Awesome, thanks for sharing.
Rick Ross though, Ross I enjoy. That man's easily the most secretly hilarious rapper in the game. I highly recommend transferring his "money, money, money BAAAAGGGGSSS!!!" to real life situations. For example, right now I'm snacking on some "wheat, wheat, wheat THHHHIIIINNNNNSSS!!!" Good times.
"Born Stunna" is the lead single off Birdman's "Bigga Than Life" album, due out
See Also: Hate Listening to Puff Daddy & Ma$‘s “Been Around the World”
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Birdman ft. Rick Ross - Born Stunna