- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Big Boi Drops Some Visuals “Fo Yo Sorrows” (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/11/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Videos, Big Boi
The Refined Take:
1) Goddamn I love me some George Clinton. I don't know if there's another man alive who could rock neon pink braids and still look like the motherfucking man. Funkadelic indeed.
2) It's kind of funny to see Big Boi rhyming at a bus stop considering he probably hasn't taken the bus in twenty years. Unless Atlanta has some sort of tricked out Cadillac public transit system I'm not aware of, and I wouldn't be that surprised if they did.
3) If you're thinking that Too Short looks really old in this video, that's because he is. The man's 44-years-old, though obviously not slowing down. Additional props to Short for filming in Oakland. Yay Area!
4) How much weed do you think George Clinton has smoked at this point? It's got to be going on well over 100 pounds. I don't think I could even come up with a ballpark figure. Anyone else?
5) If you need something fo yo download sorrows, click here. RefinedHype is for the babies!