- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Who Wants a Pair of Limited Edition Big Boi Chuck Taylor’s (Enter & Win!)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/06/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Contests, Big Boi, Converse, Kicks
To recap: Converse has teamed up with Atlanta rapper Big Boi to release a limited edition pair of Chuck Taylor’s in honor of his newly released album "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty." The all-white Chuck Taylor’s feature the words “Sir Lucious Left Foot” on the left shoe and “The Son Of Chico Dusty” on the right shoe. The tongue of the sneaker features the Big Boi crown logo.
For a chance to win a pair of this supremely fresh sneakers, simply leave a comment with the your favorite Big Boi and/or Outkast song. The contest will close next Wendesday, August 11.
While you're anxiously waiting to see if you won, make sure you go cop Big Boi's "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", which currently has my pick for best rap album of the year.
(Note: Winners must have a U.S. address. This contest will also run on RefinedHype's partner site DJBooth.net. Duplicate entries on both sites will only count as one entry, not two.)
UPDATE: This contest is closed. The winner will be announced shortly. <<< Congratulations to our winner, jaydeemorgan.