- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Big Boi Links Up With Food & Liquor Aficionados Epic Meal Time For His “Apple Of My Eye” VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 03/04/13 | Filed under Videos, Big Boi
On top of stellar tunes and clever lyricism, you can always count on Big Boi to include some kind of unexpected element in his music videos. This time it's a little food truck humor for his "Apple Of My Eye" visuals.
Before joining crooner Jake Troth and a full band for an in-house performance, Big Boi took some time to exchange a little witty commentary with one of the guys from Epic Meal Time. And in case you didn't know, Epic Meal Time is a YouTube-based cooking show that's keen on whipping up meals made with bacon and liquor that are usually between the 3,000 and 10,000 calorie mark. So strangely enough that Reuben sandwich deep-fried in chicken grease, wrapped in bacon, with a bunch of liquor is probably something that's been made before.
Nathan Update: Seriously, watch Epic Meal Time. That shit is next level.