- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Justin Bieber Continues His Pop-Hop Streak With “As Long As You Love Me” Featuring Big Sean (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/11/12 | Filed under Big Sean, Justin Bieber
With all these rapper guest appearances Justin Bieber's upcoming album seems more like a MMG compilation than a pop album. And it looks like Bieber has recruited yet another Hip-Hop artist for his latest single and this time it's rapper Big Sean on the overly sappy "As Long As You Love Me." Maybe it's because Bieber's music reminds me of tropical Skittles, unicorns, and pre-teen girls who'd murder you in your sleep at the slight thought of any Biebs slander, but I'm just now realizing that Bieber is pretty nice vocally. But as far as Big Sean's verse is concerned: 1.) Why does he sound like Drake's long lost twin? and 2.) *snore*
Despite the fact that Bieber is securing numerous rappers for his album these dudes have all been pretty safe (with 2 Chainz being the exception). So I couldn't help but create a poll asking which "unsafe" rapper you'd like Bieber to work with even though there's a 110% chance that it'll never happen.
See Also: This Justin Bieber & Ludacris Song Is Filled With Absolute Confusion & Techno Turmoil (Video)