- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Bekay and Skillz Rap Up 2009, Who Did it Better? (Listen and Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 01/04/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Skillz, Bekey
(By the way, you can listen to both tracks right now at the bottom of the page).
First up is Bekay, an always intense Brooklyn emcee who takes a particularly aggressive stance towards the year that was, and with the amount of f**kery that went down in 2009, I can't blame him. Most importantly, while he certainly serves up your usual assortment of easy targets (Perez Hilton, Heidi and Spencer), he's not afraid to take on some larger - and more dangerous - figures like Kimbo Slice. Kimbo's turned out to be a mediocre professional fighter, but I'd still think twice. Bekay's best line? "Lamar Odom married Chloe Kardashian, the only rule was he couldn’t get caught staring at Kim’s ass again." That one had me laughing out loud.
Download "Bekay 2009 Rap Up" w/MediaFire.
Download "Bekay 2009 Rap Up" w/UserShare.
Download "Skillz 2009 Rap Up" w/MediaFire.
Download "Skillz 2009 Rap Up" w/UserShare.
So, whose yearly rap-up was better? Listen to both tracks below right now.
Play Bekay - 2009 Yearly Rap Up