- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Here Are Those Samples the Beastie Boys Are Being Sued OverPosted by Nathan S. on 05/10/12 | Filed under Quick Hits, Beastie Boys
Tuf America claims it took them this long to file suit because the samples were so distorted it's almost impossible to recognize them without computerized sound analysis. Sounds like a challenge to me. RefinedHype Nation has some of the most educated ears in the game, anyone hear any Trouble Funk samples on the Beastie records?
See Also: The Best of the Beastie Boys: 9 Must Listen Songs (R.I.P. MCA)