- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Cam’ron Joins Vine, Breezy Gets Dunked On & More
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
- Holy Balls This Random White Kid Can Freestyle (Video)
Should You Be Frightened By A$AP Mob’s “Bath Salt” Video? Hell Yeah…Okay, Not ReallyPosted by Danielle Harling on 09/05/12 | Filed under Videos, Flatbush Zombies, ASAP Mob
Since A$AP Mob and Flatbush Zombies' "Bath Salt" is titled after a drug that has people snacking on other peoples faces, it'd probably be a safe bet to expect just about anything when it comes to the songs music video. But truth be told, the video isn't terribly on the frightening side. Unless you're easily intimidated by hipster vampires.
In fact, the most frightening part of the video might just be the guy who looks like a combination of Chris Brown with a beard and that tall dude from the Ying Yang Twins. Also, I'm assuming that a television covered in wax can become a little dangerous so at least you've got a little bit of a danger element as well.
And it should be mentioned that this video is in serious violation of multiple Hip-Hop codes due to its heavy use of 90's swag (which can be mostly attributed to A$AP Rocky and his "Boyz N The Hood" attire).
See Also: The A$AP Mob (All 82 Of Them) Drop Their Debut Album, “Lord$ Never Worry” (Mixtape Download)