- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
This “Bag Of Money” Video Was An Excuse For Rick Ross To Rock His New Reebok GearPosted by Danielle Harling on 05/03/12 | Filed under Videos, Rick Ross, QuickHits
While I'm sure the goal of this video wasn't to actually promote Ross' Reebok gear don't be terribly surprised if we see music videos that double as the lookbooks for clothing company's in the near future. We've already got videos that double as liquor commercials so the lookbook idea is far from a stretch.
See Also: Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale & T-Pain Flaunt Their Unimpressive “Bag Of Money” (Listen & Download)