- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
B.o.B. is Higher Than a “Satellite” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/03/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, B.o.B.
As anyone who's seen B.o.B. live, this song's a staple of his live show, probably because it showcases his versatility. There's not a lot of artists out there who could bust an ill flow, then strap on a guitar and sing with equal skill. Oh, and why does he adopt that weird English accent for the third verse? Who knows. Did I mention there was undoubtedly marijuana involved in the creation of this track? What if I included more rhetorical questions in this post?
To launch into orbit with B.o.B. right now, check out the track below.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype