- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Let’s All Watch Azealia Banks Hangout By Herself In This “Liquorice” Video (Video Breakdown)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/15/12 | Filed under Video Breakdown, Azealia Banks
0:13 – I wonder if this music video had anything to do with the “Gang Of Roses” movie that never even made its way to DVD.
0:22 – What’s with the Fourth Of July meets desert chic attire?
0:24 – I wonder who’s a** Banks plans on beating with that baseball bat. Iggy Azalea maybe?
0:35 – So who teepeed the forest?
0:46 - $10 to anyone who can explain to me what exactly a “liquorice b**ch” is.
0:53 – This hook absolutely wreaks of early 90’s house music, but I think I like it.
0:58 – Even her fingernails are patriotic.
0:58 – I can hear the director now, “Azealia! Pretend that hot dog with excessive amounts of mustard and ketchup on it is Iggy!”
1:19 – Azealia Banks holding a gun is about as convincing as a cat playing “Hands On The Wheel” on a violin.
1:32 – You know what this video is missing? Other people!
2:00 – Just give the hot dog a rest.
2:39 – That horse is like, “Hmm this chick’s long flowing hair looks awfully familiar.”
2:52 – How exciting, we get to see Azealia Banks battle herself.
2:58 – Of course, yet another American flag.
3:23 – That shimmering pink outfit and accompanying boots just screams Lil Kim circa 1995.
See Also: Possibly Crazy Azealia Banks Ditches Her “Rapper” Title, Channels Her Inner “Aquababe” (Listen)