- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
L.A. Based American Fortunes Clothing Releases Fall Lookbook (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 08/31/10 | Filed under Mens Fashion, T-Shirts, American Fortunes
AFC definitely gets extra points for launching a line that isn’t too in your face. The line consists of mostly blacks, whites, and greys; colors that aren’t too overwhelming. We’re nearing fall so it’s definitely time to leave the neon green and electric yellow tee’s at home folks. They also get major kudos for creating a tattoo-inspired line that doesn’t give off the cheese ball vibe of say…Ed Hardy.
AFC’s fall line of t-shirts sells for a reasonable $17 and can be purchased at AmericanFortunesClothing.com. On top of that, the brand is currently running a promotion on their Facebook page for a discount off your first AFC purchase.