- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Allen Iverson Reps Alma Mater Georgetown With New Reebok Question + Answer IVPosted by Ru Porter on 03/04/13 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, Reebok
On March 8, history will repeat itself yet again as Reebok will drop the “Hoya” colorway as a tribute to his alma mater. The Georgetown-inspired color scheme boasts a navy blue toebox, while smoky grey leather covers the entire upper and a white honeycomb sole on the Questions, and the Answer IV’s feature Iverson’s face etched into the outsole, followed by a quote sitting underneath that reads: “Only The Strong Survive.”
Both silhouettes will be available at Foot Locker, The Finish Line, Footaction, Eastbay, Champs, Shoe City and Reebok.com for $125. In preparation for the upcoming retros, A.I. sat down to reflect on his former hoop days as well as his favorite music to listen to before each game.
Check out the clips above, and let me know if these are a definite cop or flop.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype