- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Allen Iverson Reps Alma Mater Georgetown With New Reebok Question + Answer IVPosted by Ru Porter on 03/04/13 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, Reebok
On March 8, history will repeat itself yet again as Reebok will drop the “Hoya” colorway as a tribute to his alma mater. The Georgetown-inspired color scheme boasts a navy blue toebox, while smoky grey leather covers the entire upper and a white honeycomb sole on the Questions, and the Answer IV’s feature Iverson’s face etched into the outsole, followed by a quote sitting underneath that reads: “Only The Strong Survive.”
Both silhouettes will be available at Foot Locker, The Finish Line, Footaction, Eastbay, Champs, Shoe City and Reebok.com for $125. In preparation for the upcoming retros, A.I. sat down to reflect on his former hoop days as well as his favorite music to listen to before each game.
Check out the clips above, and let me know if these are a definite cop or flop.