- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Anyone Copping A Pair Of Air Yeezy 2’s When They’re Released In June?Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/18/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Nike
If the answer to that question is "yes" then I hope you have a nice amount of luck on your side as well because several sneaker blogs have reported that the kicks will be available in very limited quantities. On top of the exclusivity of the Nike Air Yeezy 2's they also reportedly boast a a pretty sizable price tag at $350 a pair. But hey at least you've got some options with this once since it comes in two different colorways, Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum and Black/Solar Red.
The Air Yeezy 2's are nice and all, but it's yet another pair of sneakers that reminds me a lot of the Marty McFly's. With the $350 price tag and the exclusiveness they seem to be aiming for does anyone feel that the Air Yeezy 2's may be slightly overrated?
Lookout for the Air Yeezy 2's when they're released globally on June 9th. (FYI This is a rumored release date so don't fall into a deep depression if they end up being released fall 2012)
See Also: The Air Yeezy 2 Is Revealed And I Still Don’t See What All The Hype Is About (Pic)