- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Show Us Your Freshest DIY Design & Win a Pair of Aerial7 HeadphonesPosted by Nathan S. on 03/05/13 | Filed under Contests, Headphones
But never fear, we've got your covered. The good folks at Aerial7 are hooking up one of you with a brand new pair of their DIY headphones. Here's the deal: As you might have guessed by the name, the DIY lets you flew some creative muscle.
So send us a picture/sketch/some sort of visual letting us know what you'd do with the DIY headphones on Instagram, or hit me with a link on Twitter (be sure to use the #aerial7diy hashtag). Then next Tuesday, March 12, I'll pick the freshest DIY design idea and hook you up with a pair.
Have at it people, good luck. And as proof that I really shouldn't be pursuing a career in art anytime soon, here's what I did with my DIY pair. Enjoy.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype