- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Adidas Breaks Its Own Record For World’s Lighest Sneaker With The adiZero Crazy Light 2 (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/24/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Adidas
Adidas has quite literally outdone itself with the announcement of its latest product, the adiZero Crazy Light 2. And yea, at only 9.5 ounces it's crazy light. Around this same time last year Adidas released the first ever adiZero Crazy Light and with it captured the "world's lightest basketball sneaker" title. But with the adiZero Crazy Light 2 weighing 0.3 less ounces than the first adiZero it looks like it's next up for that title.
Whereas the first adiZero Crazy Light featured one primary color for its kicks the adiZero Crazy Light 2 features several pairs of sneakers that all have colorways consisting of various colors. One pair sports a black, red, and silver colorway while the other sports a black, neon green, and white colorway. On top of being lighter I have to say that the adiZero Crazy Light 2 also looks a lot better. That neon green/black colorway is pretty nice and these are only two of the colorways featured in the collection.
Expect the adiZero Crazy Light to hit stores on May 24th. All five colorways will retail for $140.
See Also: Step Your Game Up With The World’s Lightest Basketball Sneaker