- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Adidas Continues Downhill Spiral With The Release Of Their Sketchy SLVR Buckle High Tops (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/22/12 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, Adidas
Whatever it is that the people over at Adidas are smoking it needs to be confiscated ASAP because this is starting to get out of hand. They've already let designer Jeremy Scott release monstrosity after monstrosity and now it looks like they don't even need the help of Scott when it comes to releasing questionable looking sneakers. Just look at their SLVR Buckle High Top. I don't even know where to start with this one. The colors? Their odd rounded shape? The awful buckles?
I'll start with the buckles since they seem to be the main focal point of the SLVR Buckle High Top. First off, they look pretty ridiculous and more importantly if you're over the age of 12 there's no reason why you should be buckling into your shoes. There needs to be shoelaces somewhere. Now when looking at the peculiar shape of these kicks and the dull color, one unexpected word comes to mind and that is "sterile." Seriously, don't be surprised if you see nurses rocking these in 2092 when we're all chilling in underground bunkers.
Now here's the funniest part, the SLVR Buckle High Tops are available for purchase for a measly $200. Really Adidas? 200 bucks?!
See Also: Lookout Crocs, Adidas Is Dishing Out A Little Competition With Their Adidas Beachstar Sandal (Pics)