- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Adidas Takes The “All Black Everything” Approach With Their Latest Sneaker Pack (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/13/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Adidas
Despite the fact that Adidas probably released their "Black Pack" a season or two too late (these would have made for a perfect pair of fall or winter kicks), the sneaker pack is still pretty dope. The "Black Pack" consists of two different sneakers, the Gazelle (low-top) and the AR 2.0 (high-top). This new version of the AR 2.0 is pretty tough, but I have to admit that I'm a little concerned with how quickly the look of the Gazelle will change with just a minor smudge of dirt. That black suede tends to look pretty rough when it comes in contact with any amount of dirt. But aside from that somewhat minor problem it's still a welcomed addition to the "Black Pack."
It's unclear what the prices will be for both sneakers, but I can't really picture them being priced above $100. And kudos to Adidas for this dope video promoting the "Black Pack." Even the beat is pretty nice.
See Also: ‘80s Baby: Adidas Originals Updates the Forum Lo RS (Pics)