- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
5 Balls Crazy Lines from Action Bronson’s “The Show 2012 (Freestyle)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/03/12 | Filed under Downloads, Freestyles, Action Bronson
Seriously though, the words that come of this man's mouth are on some next level shit:
1) Flow awkward, known to fiend chocolate / he drive one hand and he park it."
2) "Like Don Cheadle in a cold Beamer / back then he had a gold ceaser."
3) "I take a hooker on vacation, leave her in France / lying naked with a zebra, high shootin guns."
4) "Bitch thick like Kirby Puckett / try to touch it and you leavin on a gurney."
5) "Eatin chicken out the bucket, motherfuckers don't want to bring the ruckus."
I have no idea what half that shit means, and I've got a suspicion Bronson doesn't either, but I'll be damned if it doesn't sound dope as hell. Bronson's 2012 version is below the original. This is some real hip-hop history right here, enjoy:
See Also: Action Bronson is “A Simple Man”, Complicated Rapper (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Action Bronson - The Show 2012 Freestyle