- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Ab-Soul’s “Black Lip Bastard (Black Hippy Remix)” x “Control System” Snippets & TracklistPosted by Nathan S. on 05/10/12 | Filed under Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, ScHoolboy Q
Yes, Kendrick obviously murdered this shit, but per our rules any TDE-related murder is considered friendly fire. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.) But it's not like this is a Nelly and the St. Lunatics situation. While Kendrick's obviously the crew's best rapper, but he's not the crew's only dope rapper. Or to put it more simply, this shit is dope.
The "Black Lip Bastard (Remix)" will be a bonus track off Soul's "Control System" album, set to drop tomorrow. And as long as we're here, fuck it, I might as well throw in the project's tracklist and snippets. Enjoy:
UPDATE: Album's out now. Cop via iTunes.
See Also: Ab-Soul & Kendrick Lamar “ILLuminate” Hip-Hop’s Darkness (Listen)
See Also: Kendrick Lamar Just Murdered You On Your Own Shit: The Complete Collection
Play Ab-Soul ft. Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q - Black Lip Bastard (Remix)