- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
DJ Charlie White’s “A Tribe Called Wu” Mix is F**king Dope (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/19/12 | Filed under Downloads, Rap Nerdery, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang, DJ Charlie White
Not here. Instead, this is just 30 straight minutes of some of the dopest music in hip-hop history. Seriously - it's weirdly easy to forget just how much of an impact Tribe and Wu had on hip-hop until you hear them concentrated into one mix. Every ten seconds you're like "Oh shit! This is my joint." For example, as many times as I've heard it, I didn't really think of Raekwon's "No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
/ The combination made my eyes bleed" off "CREAM" as one of the best single lines in rap history until I heard it in this mix. Really though...name a better line. Go ahead. I'll wait.
Obviously getting deep into some Rap Nerdery. I'll just shut the fuck up and let you listen. Enjoy:
See Also: A Verse By Verse Retroactive Breakdown of Tribe’s Classic “Scenario” (Video)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)