- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Ludacris Drops Surprisingly Forgettable “1.21 Gigawatts” Mixtape (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 11/15/11 | Filed under Downloads, Mixtapes, Ludacris
And....I'm done complaining. There's actually some pretty dope shit here, including features from Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa, Meek Mill and Big K.R.I.T., and while Ludacris gets a little lazy on occasion, he's got some legitimately en fuego flows on here.
Download link, tracklist and stream are below the video. Enjoy, or not.
Download "1.21 Gigawatts" via Hulkshare
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Ludacris ft. Big K.R.I.T. - I'm on Fire