- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Yes, It’s True. 9th Wonder Just Gave You 40 Dope Beats on “Tutankhamen” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/12/12 | Filed under Downloads, Mixtapes, 9th Wonder, Beats
Rappers who rent a Benz for the video but say they can't afford to buy beats is a topic for another day, but regardless - even if you had your priorities straight and were willing to pay for beats, chances are slim that you'd be able to land some 9th Wonder production. Well friends (infomercial voice)......not anymore!
The mothership has teamed up with legendary beatsmith 9th Wonder for a new beat tape, "Tutankhamen". Included on "Tutankhamen" are a full 40 beats, including some of 9th’s classic instrumentals ("The Bodega", "BarberShop", "The End") and more, as well as exclusive, previously unreleased treats.
And sorry guy who can't even afford Cup O Noodle, the beat tape isn't free. But on the real, but if you think $10 is too expensive to grab 40 beats from a fucking Grammy Award winning producer, a man who produced for fucking Jay-Z and continues to rep the culture to the fullest, you're too far gone to be saved.
Preview stream and download link are below. Enjoy:
See Also: 9th Wonder Is Really F**cking Smart (Video Interview)
See Also: Hey Broke Rappers, Here’s Some Free Dope Beats from Chuck Inglish & Alchemist (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play 9th Wonder - NautilusChop (Instrumental)