- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
50 Cent Insists On Starting A “Riot” [Remix] With 2 Chainz (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/04/12 | Filed under Downloads, 50 Cent, 2 Chainz
It only makes sense that 50 Cent would include a remix to one of the year's hottest songs on his upcoming mixtape, "The Lost Tape." And I'm not really mad at the idea of 50 Cent and 2 Chainz together on a track. But I do think this "Riot Remix" could have been done a little better. The song is 50 Cent's remix and it's featured on his mixtape yet Fifty still seems to be out shined by 2 Chainz. If anything I think 50 Cent should have gotten rid of at least one of the songs original verses. That way instead of the song being about 30 percent 50 Cent and 70 percent 2 Chainz that percentage would have been a little more 50/50 (pun intended).
Despite 50 Cent not really owning the song I really like how 50 Cent and 2 Chainz sound on the same track. And I might regret saying this later but I'm pretty curious as to how a real song featuring both of these artists might sound.
Be sure to look out for 50 Cent's "The Lost Tape" when it's released on May 15th.
See Also: Try To “Remain Calm” Because This New 50 Cent Is Kinda Nice (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play 2 Chainz ft. 50 Cent - Riot Remix