- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
What the F**k is Going On With 50 Cent’s “New Day”? (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/30/12 | Filed under Top Stories, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, What the Fuck
(Follow all that?)
What in the name of sweet baby jesus is going on here? My best guess if 50 just outright bought the record under the stipulations that it only be used on his album and Dre got production credit, even though that instrumentals sounds way more like a Swizz beat than a Dre beat.
There's got to be a behind the scenes story here and I'm determined to find it out. Any members of RefinedHype Nation with intel should pass it along in the comments below. Regardless, one of the better 50 singles to drop in a while. If he steals his entire album from Alicia "Street King Immortal" might just be dope after all.
See Also: Alicia Keys Proclaims It’s A “New Day” With Help From Swizz Beatz (Listen)
See Also: First G-Unit Break Up, Now Everyday I Wake Up….