- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Here’s That New 50 Cent “Lost Tape” Mixtape You Kind Of Want (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/22/12 | Filed under Downloads, Mixtapes, 50 Cent
So although I can't say I'm even kind of excited for his new mixtape, "The Lost Tape", I'll be listening to every second of it at least once, if only so I can discuss it with other members of Hip-Hop Nation. Which I guess is the perfect microcosm of 50's career right now - no one's better at keeping people talking about him.
In addition to rhymes from 50, guest vocals come courtesy of Eminem (big deal alert), 2 Chainz, Snoop Dogg, Jeremih and more. Production is provided by Aarab Muzik, Jake One Illmind, Mike Will and more.
UPDATE: Yo, that "Murder One" track "featuring" Eminem only has like a fucking soundbite from Em. Not a verse, not even a hook, just literally a sentence. And a short sentence at that. Fuck that, what a bunch of bullshit. It should be illegal to list someone as a "feature" unless they actually fucking do something .
Full stream, tracklist and download link are below the tracklist. Enjoy:
Download "The Lost Tape" Directly via The DJBooth
See Also: 50 Cent Apparently Doesn’t Know What a F**king Grapefruit Is (Video)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)