- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
It’s A Hip-Hop Miracle! 50 Cent Is Back On It On “Love Hate Love” (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 09/28/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Refined Picks, Downloads, 50 Cent
I see you 50 Cent! It's about time you released some music reminiscent of your early stuff. Finally, no wack beat or appearances from the likes of Soulja Boy. 50 Cent turns on the aggression lyrically on "Love Hate Love" as he raps over a ridiculous soul sample. And If you think 50 Cent's gonna let a track pass him by without throwing a few jabs at his fellow rappers then my friend you have lost your marbles.
Fifty makes a not so subtle jab at Game on "Love Hate Love" as he raps, "You forgot about me b**ch I wrote yo hits." And to think I thought Fifty and Game were over there differences. Oh, and there's also the Lil Wayne diss where 50 Cent calls out hipster Weezy: "Nigga, why the f**k your pants so tight. You trying to show niggas your a**, your alternative life.” Anyone think Game or Lil Wayne will respond to this lyrically? Could be interesting.
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play 50 Cent - Love Hate Love