- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
From Diddy to Budden, the 5 Worst Celebrities to Follow on TwitterPosted by Danielle Harling on 07/22/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Features, Celebrities, Twitter
Since creating his Twitter account Diddy has bombarded his millions of followers with Tweets about Ciroc, Sean John, Get Him To The Greek, and more. Now Diddy has seemed to have turned his Twitter account into a marketing tool for Rick Ross’ new album Teflon Don. With the Last Train To Paris departing no time soon I guess Diddy felt the need to promote a project that has actually seen the light of day.
If you like to be referred to as a “cocksucker,” “asshole,” or one of many other splendid terms then Joe Budden is definitely your man to follow. Budden’s sometimes harsh Tweets have set a number of Budden stans off although the resulting “Twitter beefs” can be somewhat entertaining.
Getting your hair done? Enjoying an apple martini? Tanning on South Beach? Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn!
If you follow anyone who’s a fan of Drake then there really is no point in following him because chances are they’re probably going to ReTweet each and every one of his cornball inspirational quotes. Look here celebrities if I wanted a little inspiration in my day I would have picked up a copy of “Chicken Soup For The Soul.” So please spare us.
We have to give him credit for trying, but singer John Mayer just isn’t funny. Although at least we can say he hasn’t Tweeted about the kind of woman his penis prefers these days.