- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
“4 Life” Proves Pill is More Slept on Than a Bottle of Ambien (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/11/11 | Filed under Downloads, Pill
There may be no better example of that east coast bias in action right now than Pill. Yes, he's part of Maybach Music and spends his fair share of time next to Rick Ross stuntin' like Evel Knievel. (Rappers, feel free to use that reference in your rhymes.) But the man's also a legitimate emcee who can display both a powerful flow and serious lyricism - it's just that the east coasters hear that trap beat and their ears and minds shut off.
Pill's trap enough to go "HAM" and lyrical enough to deliver some serious "Thoughts", and new cut "4 Life" walks the line between those two styles perfectly. Don't get caught sleeping on the man.
Play Pill - 4 Life