- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
“4 Life” Proves Pill is More Slept on Than a Bottle of Ambien (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/11/11 | Filed under Downloads, Pill
There may be no better example of that east coast bias in action right now than Pill. Yes, he's part of Maybach Music and spends his fair share of time next to Rick Ross stuntin' like Evel Knievel. (Rappers, feel free to use that reference in your rhymes.) But the man's also a legitimate emcee who can display both a powerful flow and serious lyricism - it's just that the east coasters hear that trap beat and their ears and minds shut off.
Pill's trap enough to go "HAM" and lyrical enough to deliver some serious "Thoughts", and new cut "4 Life" walks the line between those two styles perfectly. Don't get caught sleeping on the man.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Pill - 4 Life
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype